From a quick perusal of the list, I would also note that two of the articles were from January (the first full month of operation) and that, despite the huge spike in traffic over the past month or so, only two articles were from December.
- Criticism of Christian Yoga as “Oxymoron” is Simply Moronic
- O Holy Night (Sort Of)
- Is it Just Me…
- Ingrid’s 1/26/07 “Missing” Article on Watchblogging
- Dine with the Porn Producers!
- Hallelujah: What’s Right With the World
- How Systematic Theology Kills People – Forever
- When Scoring Points is of Greater Need than Love
- Thou Shalt Not Say “Dude”, Nor Shalt Thou Call Thy Wife “Hot”. Henceforth Consult Ingrid First
- Anatomy of a Blogstorm
Also, to honor Julie’s request for more cats, I’ve pulled in a cat picture for this article…
Here’s looking toward a great 2008!